Village Players of Hatboro
The Village Players of Hatboro is located near the intersection of Jacksonville and County Line roads in a renovated 19th century dairy barn. The nonprofit, volunteer-run organization has been producing plays for more than 60 years. Plays are held Friday and Saturday nights, and there is also a Sunday matinee.
- Hours: Friday and Saturday shows: 8pm Sunday matinees: 2pm Doors open 1/2 hour before all performances.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1947
- Ticket information: Friday and Saturday 8pm tickets are $12; Sunday 2pm matinee tickets are $10
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: No
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Restrictions: No smoking
- What makes this community special?: Our members are made up of volunteers from the surrounding communities. We are a diverse group with varied ages, occupations and skills. All actors, members, and staff are volunteers.