This legendary confectioner has been in business since 1940, originally located in nearby Jenkintown. Known for an array of store-made chocolates, fudge, nut confections and nonpareils, Stutz boasts a worldwide clientele and an irreplaceable position in Christmas, Easter and Valentine assortments. The store itself is a piece of Americana, with pitch-perfect vintage signage and an overwhelming display counter.
- Hours: Summer hours: Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon - Wed, 9am - 6pm; Thu - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm. Winter hours: Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1940
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fudge, milk and dark chocolate assortments, nonpareils, jumbo marshmallows, cashew patties
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: No refunds.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No