Hatboro Municipal Building
Drag box to select area
The Hatboro Municipal Building is located in the heart of the 1.5-square-mile borough. The structure sits atop the main road into the borough and seems to overlook traffic below. It was constructed in 1811, houses municipal government, as well as the Hatboro District Court 38-1-14. Prior to being used for municipal functions, the building was known as the Loller Academy and was used primarily as a learning academy.
414 S York Rd, Hatboro, PA 19040
- Fax: 215-443-0182 for borough hall; 215-957-5937 for district court
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking is available, and a ramp is provided for access into the building.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm
- Accessible: yes