Hatboro Jewelers sells, appraises and repairs fine jewelery and watches. The store also offers gold and silver smithing, employing experts to complete the tasks. Reasonable prices and high-quality products allow this business to be a leader in the jewelry field. Free parking is available behind the building.
- Fax: 215-957-6252
- Hours: Tues. - Fri, 9am - 5:30pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: May 1993
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: 10Kt., 14Kt., 18Kt., Platinum and Sterling Silver.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: 30 Days with receipt and not previously worn.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: The diversity of businesses such as Gamburgs Furniture, Deluca Music, LaFontana Restaurant, Philadelphia Athletics Historical Society, Produce Junction, Impact Thrift store etc.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Ingwer, Kasper & Esh, Stuller, Idaho Opal, Rembrandt, Quality Gold, Coast Diamond, Citizen Watches, Speidel, Add-a-Pearl Necklaces, Royal Chain, First Class Trading, Livingstone.
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces, anklets, watches, brooches.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal