A hometown tavern that has been part of the Hatboro community since 1946.
Connolly's is one of the few places in Hatboro to grab a drink and not have to worry about someone next to you lighting up.
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 11:00 am to 2:00 am Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 am
- Founding Date: 1946
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Pulled pork sandwich and German potato salad
- Bar type: Dive Bar, Irish pub, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Pool table
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported
- General services: Eat-in