Love. It is such a wonderful and powerful energy. It is what many of us search for while on our life's journey. We look for love and acceptance from our friends, partners, family, etc. How often, though, do we look for that love within ourselves?
It is important to love who you are and to accept yourself as you are...to know that you are a divine being that is here to grow as a soul and that you are worthy of love and positive experiences. You can begin this process by doing the following:
- Be kind to yourself.
- Forgive yourself for the mistakes that you have made and learn from them so that you don't repeat them.
- Appreciate the unique gifts and talents that you were born with, develop your skills and share them with the world.
- Do what brings you the greatest joy.
- Release negative thoughts, fears and worries about yourself and others.
- Truly see and feel the light and beauty that shines within you.
Know that love attracts love. When you love and appreciate yourself, it shows. Your eyes shine with the joy of loving your life and who you are. You send the message to the world that you are worthy of love, that you are ready to give and receive the love that flows through your heart and others.
This Valentines Day, and every day, know that you already have a sweetheart and someone that loves you...you.