1. TV: For you Starz subscribers out there "Eat Pray Love" is playing tonight at 6:35 p.m. It is a story about a woman who finds herself through travel and culture.
2. For those who do not know, the movie was a bestselling book based on true story. Go to in Horsham to look for your copy of the book "Eat Pray Love."
3. In the book, the woman finds herself eating pasta from Italy and not caring about calories and diets. Have your little joy of eating by trying a plate full of pasta at for your local version of "Eat Pray Love."
4. The woman goes to India to understand the prayerful culture of Buddhism. You too can understand the prayer with yoga at the Ben Wilson Senior Center.
5. To find love, we must first know what love is. The hardest person to love is yourself. In this article, it shows how important it is to love yourself, and how it can attract the right person.