In case you're wondering, here's a look at what's open in Hatboro and Horsham on New Year's Day.
Here's what's open
- Lee's Hoagie House, 870 Easton Road in Horsham, is open from noon to 9 p.m.
- NaBrasa Brazilian Steakhouse, 680 Easton Road in Horsham is open from 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wawa (Hatboro and Horsham locations)
- Horsham Athletic Club, 400 Horsham Road in Horsham, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Giant Food Store, 314 Horsham Road in Horsham reopens at 6 a.m. and is open round-the-clock thereafter.
- Acme, 200 Horsham Road in Horsham, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- AMC 309 Cinema 9, 1210 Bethlehem Pike, Routes 309 and 63 in Horsham Township. For show times call 888-AMC-4FUN
- Regal Cinemas, 140 Easton Road, Warrington. Click here to see show times.
Here's what's closed
- Wine and Spirits stores
- PennDOT driving license centers. Customers may still obtain a variety of driver and vehicle products and services through PennDOT’s driver and vehicle services Web site.
- Hatboro-Horhsam School District
- Hatboro municipal building
- Horsham Township building
- Union Library of Hatboro
- Horsham Township Library
- Hatboro residents whose trash is collected on Wednesday will instead have collection on their following collection day.
- Most banks
- All federal offices