Labor Day marks the inevitable end of summer for many and the imminent return of back to school.
But, don't fear, you still have one more day of fun and this list will let you know what's open (and for what hours) and what's closed on Labor Day in the Hatboro and Horsham area.
- Hatboro Dish (formerly Lochel's Family Restaurant), 102 S. York Road in Hatboro will be open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday.
- Hatboro Memorial Pool is open from noon to 8 p.m. on Monday, for its last day of the season.
- Acme, 200 Blair Mill Road in Horsham will be open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Giant will be open its normal schedule (24 hours)
- Wawa, which operates several stores in Hatboro and Horsham, is open its regular 24 hours on Monday.
- The Union Library of Hatboro will be closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- The Horsham Township Library will be closed on Sunday and Monday.
- Hatboro Borough Hall, including District Judge Paul Leo (see below for trash collection info)
- Horsham Township Municipal Complex, including the municipal building and community center
- Tonelli's Pizza Pub
- Denny's Dogs
- U.S. Post Offices; mail delivery will resume on Tuesday
- Montgomery County courthouse
- Most banks are closed on Monday.
Hatboro residents whose normal trash and recycling day is Monday will have items picked up as part of the next regularly scheduled trash collection on Thursday.