Here's the list of what is open and closed in Hatboro and Horsham on Columbus Day, which falls on Monday.
- Grocery Stores: Giant, 314 Horsham Road and Acme, 200 Blair Mill Road, both in Horsham, are open regular business hours on Monday.
- Convenience Stores: Wawa and 7-Eleven will also be open on Monday.
- TD Bank branches are open on Monday.
- All Hatboro-Horsham School District schools and offices will be open.
- Horsham Township Library will be open from 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Union Library of Hatboro will be open from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hatboro Borough Hall (trash collection will follow a regular Monday schedule)
- Horsham Township municipal building
- Most banks
- All federal and state offices
- PennDOT License Centers will be closed on Saturday and Monday.
- The Hatboro and Horsham Post Offices. There will be no mail delivery.