If you’re one of those people who wait to play the lottery until the jackpot gets big, now’s the time to buy your ticket.
Wednesday’s jackpot is up to $400million, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. The estimated cash payout is $223.6M.
If you want to pick up a ticket, here are some locations to pick up your ticket:
- 7-Eleven, 255 W. Horsham Road, Horsham
- Acme Market, 200 Blair Mill Road, Horsham
- Bazaar Beer Outlet, 658 Easton Road, Horsham
- Hurley's American Grille, 561 Horsham Road, Horsham
- Lee's Hoagie House of Horsham, 870 Easton Road, Horsham
- Wawa, 1139 Horsham Road, Horsham
- Wawa, 535 Horsham Road, Horsham
- Wawa, 1510 Easton Road, Horsham
- 7-Eleven, 100 Moreland Road, Hatboro
- 7-Eleven, 317 W. County Line Road, Hatboro
- 7-Eleven, 1 N. York Road, Hatboro
- Burdick's Hatboro News Agency, 206 S. York Road, Hatboro
- Wawa, 50 N. York Road, Hatboro
- Hatboro Beverage, 201 Jacksonville Road, Hatboro
To find other Powerball vendors in the area, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery Web site's retailer-locator application.The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.