Invite a friend
Miles for Kyle 5K Run/Walk
Kyle Quinn was killed on September 7, 2007 at Kutztown University. This event is in memory of his life which ended far too soon. All funds raised at the event go to the Kyle Quinn Memorial Scholarship. Each year the money raised helps award three William Tennent High School seniors with college scholarships. Kyle never had a chance to finish college, but education was extremely important to him. Come run or walk in his honor and help local students fulfill their college dreams.
Race Begins 9:00am
Please join us after the race for food & beverage. Awards presentations will immediately follow the race.
Awards will be given to:
- Overall male & female winners
The top male and female finishers in each age group: 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Each 5K participant receives a t-shirt with the registration fee of:
$25 Adults, $5 Kids– PRE-Registration submitted before Sept. 7, 2012
$30 Adults, $10 Kids– Race Day Registration submitted after Sept. 7, 2012
*Kids 4 and under are free. T-shirts not guaranteed to post-registered runners.
More About Warminster Community Park
Constructed on the grounds of the former Naval Air Development Center, Warminster Community Park serves as the focal point for most of Warminster's outdoor programs. The expansive grounds feature a large playground facility, the Bark Park for dogs, basketball courts and the use of the former runway for skating and biking.
Other events here
- 4th Annual Wag & Walk for Alzheimer's! Tomorrow, May 19, 9:00 am–2:00 pm
- DANCING 101 Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- PRE-SCHOOL FUN WITH SIGN LANGUAGE - Under the Sea Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm
- Come get your ZUMBA on! ~ Fundraiser ~ Sun, Jun 2, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- TRIP TO JIM THORPE Sat, Jun 8, 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- MILES for KYLE 5K Run/Walk Monthly, 7:30 am–11:00 am