Invite a friend
Making Real Connections Military Support Group
A tribute to our United States Military Veterans and active duty soldiers. Join Making Real Connections Monday evenings to discuss, process and adjust to the demands of career, family and personal well being.
PTSD will be reframed to "Positive Thought Strategies Defined"~mrc. Movement driven social groups embrace change and forward movement at a pace set for you.
$25.00/weekly or $100/5 weeks
$15 Welcome Package
|Where||Making Real Connections 34 S York Rd, Hatboro, PA 19040|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Families, Seniors|
More About Making Real Connections
Making Real Connections is owned and operated by Michele Rene Conner, and provides mental health services to individuals with Autism spectrum disorders. It holds Wishing Well Workshops, which are social groups that discuss life skills and tackle challenges such as low self esteem, lack of confidence, body image issues, family issues, stress management and Autism Spectrum support. Making Real Connections also offers party packages which can include personalized invitations, themed activities, arts and crafts, snack time and themes such as "Element Event." Rental space is also available for party events.
Other events here
- Making Real Connections Social Workshop Registration Daily, 8:00 am–9:00 pm
- MAKING REAL CONNECTIONS OBSTACLE CHALLENGE Weekly on Saturdays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Making Real Connections Social Skills Group Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Making Real Connections Social Skills Workshops Monthly, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Blue and White Party Night Monthly, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- MAKING REAL CONNECTIONS Lady Butterflies ASD Support Group Monthly, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm