Invite a friend
Anger Management Group
(What types of people go to anger management classes? Typically the person who goes to an anger management has been required to attend the class by a judge, probation officer, employer, school official, or even a spouse or parent. Though most people who attend anger management classes are required to attend, there are people who are tired of the problems their anger have caused and as a result seek anger management classes on their own.
- $50 Initial Intake Fee (THIS WAIVED BETWEEN JAN.2-18)
- $50 One Time Registration Fee due prior to start of group.
- $35 Weekly Session Fee
- *Fees can be paid all at the same time or on a weekly basis.
Anger Management groups are a 10 week course. Attendance and participation a must for the Certificate to be awarded at the end of the program.
- Overview of Anger Management Treatment
- Events and Cues
- Anger control plans
- The Aggression Cycle
- Cognitive Restructure
- Anger and the Family
- Assertiveness Training and Conflict Resolution Model
- Closing and Certifications
Certificates of Completion are given at the end of the program. Program must be paid in full.
Program conforms to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Standards.