5 Things: August 23
Don't let the last minutes of summer tick away.
1. Grab summer by the taste buds and go to the Produce Junction and eat fresh peaches, strawberries, and blueberries before summer ends.
2. Before summer comes to a close, have a dip in the pool. Consider joining Hideaway Swim Club to get your last-minute swimming in before fall (or get a jump on next summer's membership).
3. Summer is all about the beach, and buying a bathing suit is essential for your last-minute summer vacation. Search Swell for the best beach clothing.
4. Perhaps you can cruise to another place where there is summer weather all year round. Here are some deals on last-minute cruises in case you miss summer.
5. Today’s weather will be perfect with sunny skies and a high of 80.